Holding a series of activities themed on learning from Lei Feng
CreateDate:2024.03.27

March 5th is the 61st anniversary of learning from Lei Feng and the 25th Chinese Youth Volunteer Service Day. In order to vigorously inherit and promote the spirit of Lei Feng, promote the practice of civilization for all, better cultivate a new culture of civilization, and create a strong atmosphere for everyone to participate in the practice of civilization in the new era, on that day, the 2024 "Learn from Lei Feng and Take Action in Civilization Practice" themed series of activities in Jiangmen City, sponsored by the Propaganda Department of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Civilization Office, was held at the square in front of the Xinhui People's Hall, attracting thousands of citizens to participate.

A variety of cultural performances benefiting the people were arranged at the event site. The volunteer Guangdong theme song "Let Love Shine", skit performances, Cantonese opera songs and dances, civilized transportation gesture exercises, emergency life rescue skills training, fire escape knowledge and practical explanation of fire extinguishers... The program, carefully prepared by our city's professional volunteer teams such as literature and emergency rescue, attracted many citizens to watch. Some citizens took out their phones and recorded the "hard goods" about emergency life rescue skills and fire knowledge in the program.

In addition, the "Civilized Market" jointly organized by multiple units in Jiangmen City and Xinhui District officially opened on site, with a total of 26 service booths, including promotion of Jiangmen City's Civilized Behavior Promotion Regulations, safety knowledge promotion, emergency rescue knowledge popularization and other characteristic services.

Citizen Xu Yueyun gave a thumbs up to this series of activities, saying, "This has allowed me to deeply understand the essence of Lei Feng's spirit and deepen my understanding of the phrase 'serving the people wholeheartedly'. I believe that this event can inspire more people to participate in public welfare activities."

Briefing of This Website: Sitemap | Contact Us| About Us
Copyright Jiangmen Municipal People's Government All Rights Reserved