Talent Together Activity
CreateDate:2023.11.22

The Guangdong -Hong Kong -Macao Talent Together Activity, organized by the Talent Office of the Municipal Party Committee, the United Front Work Department of the Municipal Party Committee, and the Macao Business Daily Group, was officially launched at the Jiangmen Zhuxi Advanced Industry Excellent Talent Entrepreneurship and Innovation Park. The event lasted for 5 days and attracted over 40 young people from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan to participate.

As one of the "Millions of Youth Looking at the Motherland" series of activities, the Guangdong Hong Kong Macao Talent Together Activity focuses on the development needs of Jiangmen's strategic industrial clusters and key industrial chains, promoting the co construction and sharing of innovative resources. The event invites young people from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan to visit, inspect, and interact with Jiangmen intelligent manufacturing enterprises, entrepreneurship and innovation bases, cultural and tourism projects, etc., to understand the innovative and entrepreneurial achievements of Jiangmen young people from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, and to promote extensive communication, comprehensive exchange, and deep integration between Jiangmen and young people from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.

At the event, the relevant leaders of the United Front Work Department of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Talent Work Bureau respectively promoted the advantageous environment for innovation and entrepreneurship in Jiangmen and the talent development environment.

Young people from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan are full of expectations for the event. My ancestral home is Jiangmen, and I am very excited to visit and study in my hometown this time, "said Tan Wenxiang, Vice Chairman of the Macau Scholars Development Association. This event has built an important platform for them to exchange and interact with the mainland, enhance friendship, discuss innovation, and seek entrepreneurship together. I hope to showcase my skills in Jiangmen.

After the launch ceremony, young overseas Chinese from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan visited the exhibition hall of the High tech Creative City, the Jiangmen Center of the Shenzhen International Arbitration Court, and the "Two Centers and One Base" in Jiangmen, and watched the first original overseas Chinese themed film "Dreams in Hometown" in Jiangmen. Next, the organizer will organize young talents from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan to visit various counties (cities, districts) in Jiangmen, such as Weida Paper Industry and the Overseas Chinese Museum in the Overseas Chinese Capital, and provide entrepreneurship guidance.

Briefing of This Website: Sitemap | Contact Us| About Us
Copyright Jiangmen Municipal People's Government All Rights Reserved