Development of public welfare art exhibitions
CreateDate:2023.04.24

The Star World Art Co creation Public Welfare Art Exhibition was officially held at the Workers' Cultural Palace in the city. The event synchronously kicked off the "Star World · 2023" art co creation series public welfare activities, supported and guided by the Municipal Party Committee Propaganda Department, initiated by the Municipal Disabled Persons' Federation in collaboration with Shanghai Youjia Cultural Communication Company, and jointly organized by the Municipal Civilization Office, the Municipal Disabled Persons' Federation, and the Municipal Federation of Literary and Art Circles. Chen Ji, member of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee, Minister of the Propaganda Department, and Secretary of the Municipal Education Working Committee, attended the event.

It is reported that the paintings on display this time are selected from 186 paintings of children with autism, and more than 30 artists from Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Jiangmen have carefully created the selected paintings for the second time. Artist Tang Di said passionately at the scene, "These children from the stars are the artists. Their perspective of observing the world surprised me, and I am fortunate to participate in this event." Curator Li Yin shared that in this co created art "star world," I saw that human love is fresh and beautiful.

This public welfare art exhibition will be held in a synchronous manner of "online+offline". It will be exhibited in Hall 1 of the Municipal Workers' Cultural Palace from April 2nd to 9th, and will be exhibited in the Jianghai District Library after the 9th. The metaverse exhibition will also be launched online. At the event site, the 2023 "Most Beautiful Star Guardian" award ceremony was held in Jiangmen City, and the "Star World · 2023" art co creation theme salon and public welfare market activity were held.

Briefing of This Website: Sitemap | Contact Us| About Us
Copyright Jiangmen Municipal People's Government All Rights Reserved